Wednesday 31 August 2016

New Joma Jewellery Collection!

Gosh I've been so busy with my job!  Seems like I joined the company at what might be one of the busiest times of the year with all the different designers releasing their latest collections.  Although I look after Danon, I have been helping out with some of the other brands in order to get them onto the Lizzielane.com site as soon as possible and one of those brands was none other than Joma Jewellery.

Joma have a fairy sizeable collection, so a lot of work was involved, but we had lots and lots of fun making a new video (that we uploaded to youtube) featuring a lot of our favourite pieces from this season's collection.


Once you've watched the video, be sure to visit our site and check it out:
http://www.lizzielane.com/product-category/joma-jewellery/

No comments:

Post a Comment